Terms of Use

TERMS OF USE

TERMS OF USE: ©TippyD Designs
All Creations Are For Personal Non-Profit Use Only!

1. You may use my Clusters, Tags or Incredimail Headers For Your Own Use - Please Do NOT Redistribute As Your Own Creation.

2.  Crediting Me On Your Finished Product Is Not Mandatory But Would Be Appreciated.  My Credits Should Read TippyD Designs - If You Want To Link To My Blog It Is : https://tippyddesigns.blogspot.com
However, Any Of My Clusters HAS TO HAVE the Kit Designer listed.
    A. Bella Caribena - DreamingWithBella.com

3.  They Are Not To Be Used For Obscene, Defamatroy Or Any Immoral Act That Is Prohibited By Law.

4.  They Are Not To Be Uploaded To Personal Websites Or Groups.  If You Want To Share Our Frames, Please Link Back To This Blog For Download

5.  Please Do Not Download My Clusters And Store THem On A Site.  THat Would Be In Violation Of My Terms Of Use.

No comments:

Post a Comment